Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Last Home Run....

Of 2010 that it!!! Fall Baseball & Joes softball season is done! We get a break from baseball & softball till Spring 2011, WOW it seems weird to say "2011"..lol This year has gone by soooo fast! But don't worry you know this family will not be taking it easy, nope! Both boys wanted to play basketball this winter, so we got them signed up! Practice doesn't start till December, so I get November to rest I guess..lol

Fall Ball was sooo much fun this year. Justin moved up from the "little" kid park to the "big boys" park. He went from Coach Pitch to Kid Pitch baseball.. It was a big change, but a smooth one. I mean he had an awesome coach, his daddy!! Joe was asked to head coach a team this season, and to his surprise he loved it more than he expected too! I think he had more fun than the kids! I had several parents come up to me at the end of our last game asking if he would be coaching next season because they loved the way he coached and how good he was with the kiddos. His teaching method is so different than other coaches I have seen out there. Hes so much more passionate and actually teaches the kids instead of yelling at them like other coaches I witnessed out there!



After the season was over I asked him what was his favorite part and to my surprise he said "coaching Jordan (a kid that had never played baseball before, and by the time the season ended he was one of our best players) and he also said one of the best moments was when he learned his cousin (Chase) wanted to play again next season. Chase had a bad season with a crappy coach a few years back and didn't want to return to baseball. Joe and his mom convinced him to give it a try again this season with "uncle" Joe coaching, and he loved it!!! So Can I say anymore about this great team, coach, SEASON!!!

Justin & Chase


See you in he Spring!!

No comments: