Sunday, July 26, 2009

Seven Years

Happy 7 year wedding anniversary to my WONDERFUL husband and myself! WOW I can not believe it has been 7 years since we said "I do".. It's crazy how time flies and its even more crazy when I look back over these past seven years and see how far we have come and how much we have grown! I think I love my husband more and more each day. Like the song goes "and I thought I loved you then"..

We celebrated our anniversary like we have done every year for the past 8 years. We went and ate at the MELTING POT, YUMMY!! It's were Joe popped the question 8 years ago and were we have eaten (with the exception of our actual wedding night) at every year on our anniversary since! And I swear every year I gain 20 pounds when I leave there. :)

Here is a look back to seven years ago on
July 20, 2002!!!
My Girls
Justin And Daddy
MY DRESS :)
The CAR

No comments: