Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Will it ever end?

I love the fall season with the beautiful trees and colorful leaves, but come fall also comes coughing and snotting and fevers. Seems like for the past two and a half weeks all we have done is pass around this croupy respiratory funk and I guess today was Justin's turn when I got that call from school saying "we need a parent to come get Justin Lannom" So off to the doctor for the fifth time in 2 weeks to see what wonderful medicine Justin will get.

Well I guess that's enough bitching and moaning, truth is everyone is fighting this crap and I hope everyone recovers super fast! On a lighter note I am officially 13 weeks pregnant and entering into me second trimester. Sadly though the mourning sickness didn't get the memo and doesn't want to leave, but hey its getting better slowly but surely.

If you haven't notices already I have kinda put a mini baby poll together. The link is on the right side of this page and I hope everyone participates. Its something fun to kill the time and also a prize is involved, oooooo...

Well I hope everyone is good and feeling good. Hugs and kisses!

No comments: