Tuesday, November 18, 2008

14 Weeks


Wow I can't believe I am in my second trimester already. Sitting here now I can't believe I am at 14 weeks already. I had my 14 week OB visit today. Baby was doing good and apparently wide awake with a heart rate in the 160's. The boys must have always been lazy b/c their heat rates were always in the 140's. She said I was measuring good, lost another 3lbs, but she said shes not worried b/c my hydration levels were good.

We also got news today the progesterone shots I will take to help bake this baby longer than the boys should arrive the week after Thanksgiving. Then we get to go in and they get to show Joe how to give them to me. I'm still nervous about the whole Joe giving me a shot in my butt every week for 20 weeks.. But I know he can do it. Also when we go back the first week of December they will do our triple screen blood test to test for downs syndrome and neural tube defects. Please pray little baby bean is nice and healthy and that I don't worry myself to death waiting on the results.

Some exciting news we got our big ultrasound date, and its before Christmas. Not sure if I'm gonna be mean and make everyone wait till Christmas before we tell them the sex of the baby.. ;) But the date is set for December 18th around 1 in the afternoon. I am so excited and pray that this baby is both healthy and cooperative and shows us the goods! SO:


MySpace Countdown





-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I just want to add I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. We will be traveling to Ohio to see Joes mom and family. We are sooo excited to see everyone and can't wait. Please pray we have a safe trip.. HUGS

No comments: