Monday, January 4, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Happy New Year everyone! I hope everyone had a great holiday!! Sorry I have been slacking on the Family blog.. Im a busy bee over on my other blog (HERE)..

We have had an AWESOME holiday! Im so blessed to have such amazing family and friends! Its amazing to think what all has happened over the past year, and Im so eager to see what comes of 2010!

Im so excited I even made my very first New Years Resolution! I actually made two. The first is to keep up with all my coupon deals and such and have Christmas 2010 paid for by simply saving... My next is to keep up with my new Dave Ramsey inspired budget and have us debt free (all but the house) by March and then have enough money saved for a beach vacation by July/Aug!! Ill keep you post =)

Well here are a few pics of our Holiday! XOXO Everyone!!




No comments: