Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Over A Month...

Can I just start by saying this month (almost 2) has been hectic beyond belief! I have fell behind in so many things from blogging, to sewing, to couponing! But I am starting to have time to get back into it all once again! So whats been going on over the past month(s)...

Well Emily decided to do this...


We were at a Friday night baseball game & I was loading up the stroller. I put Emily in & usually I snap her in, but she was playing with the buckle so I figured hey she would snap it shut as she loves to do. So I put her in & turned around & began loading our chairs under the stroller. The next thing I know she was on the ground! I picked her up (with most fear for if she hit her head).. I mean it was a foot & a half fall and I never would have thought her arm. Over the next 30 minutes she refused to use her left arm & just kinda whimpered! So fast forward 3 doctors visits & 14 xrays & she is happily healing a broken humerus arm bone!


The Boys, have well been "the Boys".. Both have been fighting a cold. Nicks ended him up in the ER were they told me he was fine. So after 2 pedi appointments & and ER visit I took it upon myself to get him in with Justins asthma doctor. Nick had been through 3 weeks of breathing treatments, two rounds of steroids, and rescue inhaler.. And the asthma doctor took 1 xray of his face and BOOM answers. Nick had a sinus infection (a bad one) one that has required 4 weeks of antibiotics!! But he is doing so much better!! Its amazing how much you can find out when your at a doctor that cares & doesn't just blow you off!


Justin oh we can't leave him out..haha He has also had a cold, but they started him back on his asthma meds & he is doing so much better! Baseball has been a blast! Justin also got to experience his first root canal (YES I said root canal) on Monday! He was such a trooper & had a blast with the laughing gas. Poor kid has had so many teeth issues thanks to all the steroids he received as a baby & really he still has to take them today with his Adair! We have a wonderful dentist that just loves our family & Justin just loves him.


So that's about it for our update! I promise to keep the blog up to date for everyone!! HUGS Suzie

No comments: