Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Hello There!

Wow I have been really lazy with my blog post lately! But to my defence its been crazy busy around here! Since school and fall baseball started Ive been busy, busy! So I guess its time for an update!

The boys are doing great. They both love school and have been having a blast! Justin started fall baseball and Nick is right out there helping. Joe was asked to step up and be a head coach, so this year hes moved up not just to a head coach, but we are no longer in coach pitch, but now in kid pitch baseball.. This makes me super nervous, but its been great so far. Joe loves it, Justin loves it, and so far nobodys gotten hit! (knock on wood)...


Emily is doing well. Shes had a sinus cold for about a week, which stinks! Shes lovin having mommy all to herself during the day! We play, go out, and just have "girl" time.. I think mommy loves it more :)

Joes doing great. With coaching the 9/10 year olds he is still playing fall softball himself with two different teams, not to mention the tournament team too! But he loves it and I do too so we can't complain!

As for me Ive gotten back into my sewing! I opened at Etsy shop (HERE) and have started selling some of my creations! Right now I make rag quilts & burp cloths, but am starting to add hair bow holders, baby quilts, and of course my dog beds Ive made for years! I love sewing and hopefully I can sell some of these items to keep going:)..


So thats about it! I promise to try and keep everyone posted better! HUGS

No comments: