Monday, April 18, 2011

Its A Coop...

Over the weekend we did some work on the chicken coop. I say "we" liberally as I did most of the "why are you doing that" and the "is that suppose to go there".. Joe of course just smiled and nodded at me and slipped in an eye roll every now and then..lol

The coop is looking AWESOME!! Today I took the 6 older chicks out to play in it, they LOVED it! We still have some things to do like add the flooring to the coop, finish the lift box roof on the run, add some "pretties" and paint, and put in the nest boxes, but I think it still looks great!!

Day 1...



Day 2.. Added the roof! We were racing a severe storm that was moving through TN this day, notice the nice DARK clouds in the background...



Day 3.... Its moved to the backyard, roost, door, & run are added....






Day 4 - Chicks get to check it out...




No comments: