Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Trying Something New


I love being a stay at home mom, and though I know my "job" is just as important as my wonderful husbands, its been a constant thought in the back of my head for the past 6 years since I left veterinary medicine and a paycheck behind to start the best job in the world (being a SAHM). I just wish I could contribute to the family expenses in a monetary way.. I have seen those commercials for work from home jobs, but nothing ever striked me as "oh I would love to do that".. Ive also been to those Mary Kay, jewelery, spa, and "girly" parties, and again none of them stood out to me as something I would be good at.


Then back in February I went to a friend Scentsy party. And listening to this awesome product and how I could make some cashola by introducing others to it, I fell in love.. So I set out to become a Scentsy Consultant. I have been sharing and selling Scentsy for about 4 months now and I love it. I recently receive "Certified Scentsy Consultant" status and I am lovin it.. This is such an awesome product and I am eager to share it with everyone. Its also been nice to have some extra income coming in!!


So if you want to earn some FREE Scenty Stuff just contact me about hosting a party!!

My Page - https://suzielannom.scentsy.us/Home
  - (example - if you have a party with $500 in sales you will get $75 worth of FREE Scentsy & 3 half priced items) SWEET

No comments: