Friday, August 10, 2012

5th and 2nd

Well it is that time of year again and the kiddos are back in school. Wednesday was our first "official" day of school even though the boys only went for 2 hours for a meet and greet with their new teachers. This year I have a 2nd and 5th grader and it just doesn't seem right. Justin is maturing so fast before my eyes and breaking my heart with his little reminders like, "hey mom this is my last FIRST day of elementary school, ever".. Oh buddy don't remind me, mommy wants to to stay in elementary school for a few more years.. :)


And Nick is growing up in the blink of an eye. I look at him and think how in the world are you already in 2nd grade. Were is my little preschool boy that bounced out of the preschool doors when I pulled up to get him in the afternoons saying "mommy can we go get an ice cweeem cone".. Just look at him now, such a handsome 2nd grader!


And Miss Emily starts school next Wednesday and I will have more pictures of her first day. But for now she had to snag a pic with her "booooyzz" on their first day..

No comments: