Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Past Couple Weeks

So I thought it was time for an update. The boys are LOVING school.. Nick can't understand why he can't go everyday like Justin.. They both really seem to love their teachers! Justins homework started this week, and I was surprised at the grading difference and homework amount from Kindergarten to 1st grade!

Fall ball practice has started. Joe was asked to be an assistant coach this year, so he is going to get his coaching certification tomorrow night. Also I volunteered to be team mom since we didn't have one, and that's been fun. I have gotten a chance to meet alot of cool people at the meetings. Justin was drafted by his coach from last season and is super excited! His team name is the Bats, yea I know I never heard of them either, but apparently its a minor league team out of Louisville, KY..

Joe and I are doing great, besides working all the time we seemed to have been really busy and on the go the past 2 weeks. I haven't been feeling to hot the past couple day, guess its probably a bug, but you never know ;).....

Well thats about it.. Here are a couple pictures of the boys in the sprinkler, gosh its been HOTT lately!!


No comments: