Thursday, November 19, 2009

Im So Proud....

OK I feel the need to brag alittle =)

I'm so PROUD....

--- That my son Justin got a perfect report card and even got an "above required level" on his reading scores!

--- That my Nicholas has gotten all smiley faces at Preschool this year and gets in the "treasure box" on a weekly basis now

--- That my sweet little girl has about mastered sitting up and crawling

--- That I have been able to successfully breastfeed Emily for 6 months, here's to another 6!

--- That my husband is just so awesome and has the biggest heart!

--- That I got into a pair size 6 jeans this weekend (and I could still breathe)

--- That I am DONE with my Santa shopping and only have left the secret Santa's to get!

--- That I have the best family in the whole wide world!

No comments: