Saturday, March 13, 2010

One of those days...

Well Im sitting here at 10 o'clock, and I guess I should be in bed like everyone else in the house, but I can't sleep. Ever have one of those days when you feel like is it ever gonna stop. I woke up this morning and took Nick into the doctor. Poor guy was having a hard time and didn't even want to walk (said his legs hurt).. So after spending 3 hours at the doctor we walked out with a diagnosis of bronchitis thats turned into an upper respritory infection. So we got some meds to hopefully kick it!

I get home to walk in the house and see water all over the laundry room floor. My husband has the washer pulled out and looks at me and says "the washer is dead"!.. NICE So after cleaning up the mess and dragging the now "dead" washer to the garage, he sets off to find us a new one. Thank goodness he finds a good deal on an energy saving one at lowes (1 left in stock) and gets it home.

We get it hooked up just in time to try it out. Try it out on what you might ask.. Well at this point Nick start gettin sick all over his bed and clothes. Then has an "accident" if you get what I mean.. Poor baby! Luckly hes finally resting and Im hoping the medicine works tonight and he wakes up feeling better tommarrow..

And to top it off Emily has been running a fever and fussy. Im linking it to the tooth trying to make its way out! Ive been giving her tylenol and cool wash rags to help. Lets just PRAY she sleeps tonight, unlike the past 4 nights! So with that said I am going to head to bed! Night..

No comments: