Sunday, September 14, 2008

I got a booboo

SO far this pregnancy I have been symptom free.. Amazingly by 6 weeks with both boys I was getting sick every 5 minutes. This time I don't feel anything. The only out of the ordinary is when I eat I can be starving take two bites and be full. But let me tell you just because I have not been sick doesn't mean I haven't had an eventful week.

As I posted about earlier in the week our car accident, were everyone walked away fine. Well Thursday when I got home from picking up Justin from school I stepped off the garage step wrong and fell, in return breaking my right foot...OUCH! So after I stopped crying and 3 hours of Joe and my parents trying to get me to go to the ER I finally went to see if it was broke. Now the reason I didn't want to go is b/c we have a $100 co-pay for the ER and I KNEW they would not do an x-ray so I hated to wasted the money. But I went and they said yes its broken, but we can't tell by looking at it if its the top or bottom side of your foot. So they sent me home in a walking cast and crutches and I had to get clearance the next day from my OBGYN to have an x-ray. I was so scared to have it done. I know the risk of the radiation and early pregnancy. But the x-ray tech was super nice and we had about 4 lead belts and wraps on my belly and chest. He and my OB assured me baby bean would be fine! So about 4 hours later my OB calls me and says its broke on the right lower side. So I go to the orthopedic doctor this week and see what we do. He told he over the phone Friday if I was a good girl and kept it in line (It hadn't disaligned since the break) that I might get away with just wearing this velcro walking cast and not have to get a plaster one!

So that was my exciting week. I guess its a good thing I have no morning sickness because if I did I wouldn't be able to function. I guess god gives us only as much as we can handle! So here are some pictures of my OWIE!






And here is miss Layla watching me take pictures of myself!


No comments: