Thursday, September 3, 2009

What A Year....

Wow August was a busy month it seems and man did it fly by! Its hard to believe it is September already! Today (Sept 3rd) I woke up and realized, because a mother never forgets these sappy things, that a year ago today I found out that I was pregnant with Miss Emily. Wow what a year it has been. We are so blessed to have this little lady in our lives and I can't believe a year later I now have this amazing gift


Now that we are heading into September its time for FALL BALL!! Woohoo.. Nick and Justin both have their first games on Tuesday night, we are all so excited! Joe is also now playing on TWO adult softball teams (Thursday & Friday leagues) and also doing tournaments (roughly 2 a month).. So needless to say we LOVE baseball and I now take up residents at the ballpark!

Here recently since Justin has gone back to school Nick and Emily have been spending tons of time together.. Here they are having one of their daily chats....


And here is another, yet right now Emily is screaming at him to leave "HER" toys alone...


Speaking of Justin he is LOVING school. We are roughly 3 weeks into second grade and he is doing great. He does have his first cold, thanks school, yet that doesn't worry me. The suspected 50+ cases of swine flu in our district school system scares me! But lets not worry, instead smile like my big second grader!


Well summer days are coming to an end, but lets share a picture of one last dip in the pool! Actually it was Emily's FIRST dip! She loved it. Yes I have another water bug on my hands!

No comments: