Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Hello Fall!

I can not believe it is the first of November already. October went out with an awesome Halloween night of trick or treating... My little spooks had so much fun!


Fall Baseball is OVER!!! Do not get me wrong, I love the boys baseball, but this season my wonderful husband decided instead of just head coaching his normal 9/10 year old he would also head coach Nicks team of 7/8 year olds. And though we had a blast it was alot of work, and alot to keep up with an organize!! But we did have a wonderful group of kiddos and parents. My 9/10 year old boys even got me flowers, and yes I did cry!!





No we are looking forward to the holidays. Thanksgiving will not be the same this year as we will not be traveling up to spend the holidays with Joes moms side of the family. This year has been a super huge financial challenge and we just do not have the travel cash. But I hope they know we will be with them in spirit and would give anything to be with them!


Well I am off to start on some projects. This year Joe & I are making all homemade gifts for our family and friends, but more in that in another post!

No comments: