Monday, April 19, 2010

Can't Sleep

I need to go to bed, but instead Im here..lol I have tons on my mind and I just don't think I could shut it down to go to sleep right now!! Im so ready for Nicks ortho appointment tomarrow and ready for some answers.. I hope they take me seriously (unlike the pedi) and don't just brush me and Nick off!! He was complaining tonight of his leg hurting again, but instead of his knee he pointed to his foot/ankle.. UGH I have no clue, it seems that whole right leg & foot has issues.. Atleast now I don't feel like an over reacting mom. I mean I had an old t-ball coach and 2 different parents approach me at the baseball park noticing his limp and checking on him.. I swear that Pedi had made me feel like I was over reacting and that it was just growing pains, but now I know its not.. Now I know he really has something wrong, and others see it too!!

With all that add in a crazy weekend, a snotty nose 11 month old, and a rude eMail I got Im just a bag of crazyness tonight..lol But I guess I better get off and try to get some sleep.. I will post tomarrow about Nicksters appointment!!

Oh & this is Spaz (I feel every post needs atleast one picture).. He is my sisters chihuahua that stayed with us for 2 weeks.. Such a cutie (weighs less than 2 lbs)!!!

No comments: