Sunday, January 1, 2012

A New Year

Happy New Year...

Welcome 2012, I am so glad you have arrived. I am not shy to say I am a little (lot) happy to see 2011 fade off into the sunset. Yes we had great moments in 2011, but it was also one stressful, trying, hard year. In this past year I have faced some of my hardest times, but I have not been alone. I have seen family members also face some of theirs. I don't want to forget the past year, but I am so excited to look to the future...

2012 is going to be a good ride, I can feel it. I mean already it has some great things in store for us! This year I will leave my 20's behind, we will watch our little 36 week preemie boy become a double digit midget! Joe and I are set to celebrate a great event in July, and in the fall one sassy little girl will adventure into preschool! We also have big dreams, hopes, and goals we just know we will reach in 2012!!

In the past I have never been big on New Years Resolutions, but this year I feel a change. This year I'm setting goals for myself and they will be met!!! So what you may ask is (are) my new years resolution(s)...

This year I will....
 - Be more confident in myself as a wife and mother!
 - Do more for myself & take time for myself
 - Don't stress so much over the little things
 - Open my eyes more to the world & people around me
 - PAY IT FORWARD
 - Work hard for my family
 - Work hard for myself
 - Have FUN!!!!

I'm telling you 2012 is going to be awesome! Just sit back and watch, or even better join us in this ride!!

Happy New Year!

No comments: