Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas 2010

I know this post is alittle late, but hey its not my fault... Christmas night oh around 11pm I got my last and most expensive gift. A lovely virus called "the system tool" virus and it so lovely crashed my computer, boom kicked it dead. So 4 days, over $200, and one geek squad later I am BACK!!! And yes I learned my lesson, never will I allow that dang anti-virus to expire again! So now for the real Christmas!

We had a totally awesome Christmas this year! I seriously could not have asked for a better one! We started off spending Christmas eve with Joes side of the family! The kids had a blast and I filled my belly with all the good eats! Here are a few snaps of the festivities!








Later we headed home to get ready for Santas visit. We made cinnamon rolls and hot chocolate for Santa and read the night before Christmas before heading to bed! Later that night the "guy" in red made a stop by the house as three little ones dreamed away in the other room!



We woke up bright and early Christmas day, and don't be mad, but mommy got NO PICTURES. instead I was too busy video taping everything, I totally forgot!! The kids had a blast opening all the gifts! After playing with their new toys, we got ready and headed to my moms for some more yummy food!




My mom got a sweet little puppy for Christmas, OMGosh I love him so! So far his name is "little man"..hehe


After spending the day with mom we packed up and headed over to my dads for dinner and more fun!






No comments: